- Mix together the olive oil and harissa paste. Add the cubes of meat and smear with the paste mixture. Leave to marinate for 30 minutes, covered and in the fridge.
- Thread the pork cubes and peppers onto pre-soaked wooden skewers.
- Place under a preheated grill or on the BBQ and cook for 10-15 minutes until the meat is cooked through and browned, turning occasionally.
- To make the autumn fruits relish, heat the oil in a small pan, add the onion and cook slowly until softened. Add the remaining ingredients and cook for a further 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with jacket potatoes topped with butter and a large dollop of fruity relish and steamed corn on the cob.
Spiced pork kebabs with autumn fruits relish
- Prep time 5 mins
- Cook time 20 mins
- Serves 2
Spicy and tender pork kebabs with a sweet and tangy fruit relish, served with jacket potatoes and corn. A cozy and flavorful meal. This recipe makes 6 skewers.