Terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, to which both parties submit. HCC reserve the right to alter or update these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
This site offers you the option of viewing information about HCC. If you choose to view this information, you are accepting that HCC is supplying this information at your individual request for information purposes.
Featuring on the Porc Blasus website
1. To feature on the Porc Blasus website you must have a commitment to sourcing pork from pigs born and reared in Wales. Acceptance to the scheme is discretionary. HCC, as guardians of the Porc Blasus brand, reserve the right to refuse acceptance to the scheme. HCC will feature producers and retailers on the Porc Blasus website that meet the following criteria:
- I confirm that I am selling meat from pigs born and reared in Wales.
- I understand I can only feature qualifying product (i.e. product from pigs born and reared in Wales) on the Porc Blasus website.
- I understand I can only promote the qualifying product as Porc Blasus. Where a business sells a non-qualifying product alongside Porc Blasus on their own website or premises, it is the retailer’s responsibility to ensure that the product is clearly labelled.
The Porc Blasus e-newsletter
2. As part of your registration for the Porc Blasus e-newsletter you will receive information and offers from HCC Porc Blasus, relating to their products, in the way you requested.
3. HCC Porc Blasus asks for your email address as mandatory when you sign up to the Porc Blasus e-newsletter. This is to help ensure that we can identify you. This also allows us to tailor our communications to your needs and also means that if you contact us with queries about your registration details, it makes it possible for us to identify you, answer your query, or amend your details for you.
4. Your information may also be shared with external third parties for marketing analysis by HCC (in which case information will only be shared for matching purposes and information will be used on an anonymous basis. To redeem any exclusive offers, it may also be necessary to share information with third party suppliers of Porc Blasus.
5. Once you have registered to receive the Porc Blasus e-newsletter, you will have specified your email address (which we use as an ID to uniquely identify you). We won’t send you any emails if you haven’t selected the opt in box when signing up.
6. All accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly so that, at least, emails about any important changes or information can be sent to you. Accounts registered with someone else’s email address, or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require users to re-validate their account if we believe they have been using an invalid email address. We reserve the right to close accounts if any user is seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple Porc Blasus e-newsletter accounts, or if a user disrupts any of our services in any way.
Exclusions of liability
7. We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the data on the Site is accurate and to correct any errors or omissions as soon as is practical after being notified of them. We do not monitor, verify or endorse information submitted by third parties for posting on the Site and you should be aware that such information may be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy of any information contained on the Site. We do not guarantee that the Site will be fault-free and do not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
8. Neither we nor any of our affiliates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss (including third party claims, loss of profits, revenue or goodwill) suffered by you or any third party arising in relation to your use of the Site. Nothing in these terms and conditions is to be interpreted as an attempt to limit or exclude our liability for any personal injury resulting from our negligence or other matter that it would be illegal for us to exclude.
Access to the Site and content
9. We will endeavour to allow uninterrupted access to the Site, but access to the Site may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time
10. Owing to the nature of electronic transmission of data over the internet and the number of Users we do not accept responsibility for any inability to access the site.
11. We do not give any warranty that the Site is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
12. The copyright in the material contained on this Site together with the Site design, text and graphics, and their selection and arrangement belongs to Hybu Cig Cymru. All rights are reserved. Users may download materials for their own personal, non-commercial use, provided all copyright and other proprietary notices are kept intact. The copying, redistribution, re-posting, publication, adaptation or alteration of any part of this Site for any public or commercial purposes is prohibited without written prior permission from Hybu Cig Cymru
13. If you submit data for display on the Site, you are responsible for ensuring that the data is accurate, complete, and up-to-date, and for updating that data where necessary.
14. If you submit data for display on the Site, you are responsible for ensuring that no data is uploaded or submitted which is untrue, defamatory, obscene or abusive, or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable laws or rights of third parties. You warrant that you have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that any data you upload or otherwise submit to the Site is free from viruses and anything else which may have a contaminating or destructive effect on any part of the Site or any other technology.
15. This Site may contain links to other Sites. HCC is not responsible for the content of any other Site or for on-going review of other Sites. The inclusion of any link to such Sites does not imply endorsement by HCC. Your linking to any other Sites is at your own risk. HCC does not represent or warrant that this, or any Site to which ours is linked, will be accessible or available on a timely basis, or that access to the same will be uninterrupted or error free. HCC reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Site at any time. HCC may, at any time without notice, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
16. HCC may terminate your access to the Site. All disclaimers, indemnities and exclusions in these Terms and Conditions shall survive termination of the agreement between us for any reason.
17. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected.