- Preheat the oven to 200ºC / 180ºC fan / Gas 6.
- Lay out the pastry and spread the sausage filling over the pastry, leaving approximately 1cm of pastry around the sides.
- Spread the chutney over the sausage filling then scatter on the grated cheese.
- Tightly roll the pastry and brush a little water or milk on the exposed edge to ensure the pastry sticks.
- Using a sharp knife cut the roll into around 12 1cm thick circles. Place the pinwheels onto a lightly greased baking tray, leaving a small gap between each as the pastry will expand when cooked.
- Place in the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes until the pastry is golden brown.
- Prep time 10 mins
- Cook time 20 mins
- Serves 3
This recipe makes approximately 12 pinwheels.