- Mix together the porc mince and bacon, and season with black pepper. Shape it into 4-8 thin-ish patties.
- To make the potato rosti, take the grated potato and place on a clean tea towel or kitchen towel to absorb the moisture.
- Place in a bowl, add the onion and season. Combine together.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, take a handful of the potato/onion mixture and cook until golden brown each side, turning carefully. To bind, squash together while cooking.
- Meanwhile, heat a griddle plate or frying pan and cook the patties for about 4-5 minutes until thoroughly cooked.
- Serve with cherry tomatoes and a poached egg.
Porc and bacon brunch patties
- Prep time 15 mins
- Cook time 25 mins
- Serves 4