- Preheat the oven to 190ᵒC / 170ᵒC fan / Gas 5.
- Mix the maple syrup, sugar and stout together. Double line a deep roasting tin with foil. Place the ribs in the pan and pour over the stout mixture.
- Cover the ribs with another piece of foil and cook them in the oven for about 1½ hours, until the meat is soft around the bone.
- Remove the top foil and cook the ribs uncovered for a further 20-30 minutes to reduce and slightly thicken the sauce.
- Serve the ribs in a mound, drizzled with sauce and a herby quinoa seed salad.
Spare ribs with stout and maple glaze
- Prep time 10 mins
- Cook time 2 hrs
- Serves 5+
Tender and sticky pork spare ribs cooked in a sweet and malty sauce, served with a healthy quinoa salad. A mouth-watering and easy dish.