- Preheat your oven to 180˚C / 160˚C fan / Gas 4.
- Line a roasting pan with a double layer of foil and place the ribs on top.
- Next, mix together the mango chutney, five spice, mango and orange juice, and then pour this over the ribs.
- Now scrunch the foil loosely around the ribs, cover with a second piece of foil and cook for about 1½ hours, or until the meat is tender and soft. Once the meat is tender and soft remove the foil and cook for a further 30 minutes.
- With the ribs cooking, place all the vegetables in a separate roasting pan, in a single layer, and drizzle with olive oil. Once the vegetables have been drizzled with oil, cook them in the oven for approximately 45-60 minutes or until tender and golden.
- Having cooked the ribs, remove them from the oven, drain off the juice and pour into a small pan – fast simmer for about 10 minutes or until it has reduced slightly.
- Pile the ribs onto a sharing platter, drizzle with the sauce and serve with the vegetable wedges.
Mango and orange spare ribs with chunky vegetable wedges
- Prep time 20 mins
- Cook time 2 hrs
- Serves 5+
Tender pork spare ribs glazed with mango and orange sauce, served with crispy veggie wedges. A sweet and tangy treat for the whole family!