- Heat the oil in a large non-stick saucepan or wok, then add the pork and brown.
- Add the red Thai curry paste and stir well to coat the meat.
- Add the coconut milk and soy sauce and simmer for 5-6 minutes until the meat is tender.
- Add the broccoli and pak choi and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and serve with rice noodles tossed together with finely chopped chillies, spring onions and lime rind.
Red coconut pork curry
- Prep time 15 mins
- Cook time 20 mins
- Serves 2
A delicious and easy recipe for red coconut curry with pork, broccoli, and pak choi, simmered in coconut milk and served with noodles.