Twitter competition terms & conditions
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to UK and ROI residents only aged 18 years and over, excluding employees of Hybu Cig Cymru (HCC) or any other company linked to the competition in any way.
3. To enter, entrants must:
1. Follow Welsh Lamb @WelshLamb_PGI on Twitter; and
2. Use the Twitter service to “retweet” (repeat) a message posted by Welsh Lamb during the promotional period.
3. Only one entry per Twitter username will be entered in the draw.
4. HCC accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
5. The competition begins once the initial competition announcement has been made and will end at 11pm that same day unless otherwise stated (“Promotional Period”).
6. The prize draw will take place within 72 hours of the competition closing 28th August 2018 at 23:59. Winners will be selected at random from all valid entries and will be notified within 24 hours on Twitter. If a winner does not respond with their contact details and address within 3 days, HCC has the right to pick another winner from all valid entries.
7. There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered. If, for any reason, the prize is not available, HCC reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
8. All winners must, at HCC’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prizes, free of charge, and they consent to HCC using their names and images in promotional material.
9. HCC reserves the right to refuse to accept and/or to remove any entries deemed not to comply with the terms as set out herein. If any element of an entry breaches these terms, HCC has the right to reject the whole entry.
10. HCC and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
11. These terms and conditions are governed by English and Welsh Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts