- 225g porc tenderloin fillet, cut into small cubes
- 1 tsp oil
- 2 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 400g can of reduced fat coconut milk
- 50g green beans
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 50g sugar snap peas
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 50g frozen peas
- 100g rice noodles
- fresh coriander
- lime wedges
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick saucepan, then add and brown the porc.
- Add the curry paste and coconut milk and simmer for 8-10 minutes until the meat is tender.
- Add the beans and carrots and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the remaining vegetables and noodles and just heat through. Ladle into bowls and serve with lime wedges and coriander leaves.