- In a large bowl mix together the porc mince, garlic, chilli, pepper, harissa paste and seasoning.
- Divide the mixture into four even amounts and shape into four neat burgers.
- Place the burgers under a pre-heated grill and cook for about 12–14 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- With the burgers cooking, take all of the ingredients for the guacamole salsa and mix them together in a bowl; once mixed, leave to stand.
- When the burgers have cooked, add two or three tortilla chips on top, add a little grated cheese and place under the grill until melted – this should only take a minute.
- Serve the burgers on wedges of iceberg lettuce with a large dollop of guacamole and sour cream.
Spicy porc burgers topped with cheesy nachos
- Prep time 20 mins
- Cook time 15 mins
- Serves 4