- Mix the porc mince, spice, garlic, dates, nuts, spring onions and seasoning in a large bowl.
- Divide the mixture into about eight and shape into sausages. Thread the sausages onto soaked bamboo skewers, lightly squashing around the skewer to secure.
- Place the skewers on a plate, cover and leave in the fridge for 15-20 minutes to chill.
- Remove from the fridge and place the skewers under a preheated grill; cook for about 12 minutes until they are golden and cooked through.
- To make the ‘jewelled’ couscous, place the couscous and spice into a large bowl and cover with approximately 200ml of boiling water – cover and leave for about 5 minutes until the liquid has been absorbed. Add all the remaining ingredients and combine together well. Season, drizzle with a little oil and serve with the koftas.
Spiced porc koftas with jewelled couscous
- Prep time 15 mins
- Cook time 20 mins
- Serves 4