- 225g porc tenderloin fillet, cut into thin slices
- 1 tsp oil
- 2 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 200ml can of coconut milk
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 50g Tenderstem broccoli
- 2 pak choi, sliced
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 50g salted peanuts
- 1 lime, juice and rind
- fresh coriander leaves to serve
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick saucepan or wok, then add the porc and brown.
- Add the red Thai curry paste and stir well to coat the meat.
- Add the coconut milk and soy sauce and simmer for 5-6 minutes until the meat is tender.
- Add the broccoli and pak choi and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and serve with rice noodles tossed together with finely chopped chillies, spring onions and lime rind.