- Heat a splash of oil in a large pan, then add in the porc slices, garlic and leeks and cook for around 2-3 minutes.
- Once the porc slices, garlic and leeks are browned, add the rice; season and stir together.
- With the ingredients thoroughly mixed together, add most of the hot stock and stir well – leave a little stock in reserve to help maintain the consistency of the risotto later on.
- Now allow the risotto to simmer for around 15-20 minutes without the lid on. You can add the extra stock if the risotto becomes too dry.
- Next, add the black pudding and peas and heat through.
- Scatter with the fresh herbs and Parmesan, then serve.
Porc risotto with black pudding, leeks and peas
- Prep time 15 mins
- Cook time 35 mins
- Serves 4