- Preheat the oven to 190ᵒC / 170ᵒC fan / Gas 5.
- In a large bowl, mix together the marmalade, soy sauce, orange juice, black bean sauce and star anise.
- Add the belly slices and coat in the juice. Cover and marinate in the fridge for about one hour.
- Remove the belly slices from the marinade and place in an oven dish. Cover with foil and cook for about 50 – 60 minutes, turning and basting occasionally.
- Allow the belly slices to cool slightly and then cut into chunks.
- Serve on a bed of Chinese leaf, lettuce, beansprouts, spring onions, fresh coriander leaves and orange segments. Serve drizzled with the warm cooking juices.
Porc, black bean and orange salad
- Prep time 15 mins
- Cook time 1 hrs
- Serves 5+