- Preheat your oven to 180˚C / 160˚C fan / Gas 4.
- Heat some oil in a large oven-proof pot and add the porc, sausages, bacon, onion and garlic.
- Heat the mixture gently until the meat begins to brown and the onions soften.
- Now, add in all the remaining ingredients and bring to the boil. Once the dish is bubbling, add a lid and cook in the oven for 1½ hours or until the porc is tender.
- With the porc cooking, it’s time to make the dumplings. Place all of the ingredients for the dumplings into a bowl. Add a little cold water to bind the mix together then shape into around 8-10 dumplings.
- Place the dumplings on top of the porc and cook for 20 minutes (10 minutes with the lid on, 10 minutes with it off).
- Serve with steamed seasonal vegetables.