- Heat the oils in a large non-stick frying pan or wok. Add the porc strips, garlic and ginger.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes until the meat is browned on all sides and cooked through.
- Add the soy sauce, mango chutney, chilli, lime juice and rind and stir until the sauce reduces slightly.
- Add the rice and coat well. Add the carrots, mange tout and broccoli and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat. Add the beansprouts, spring onions and sesame seeds; lightly toss and serve.
Oriental style porc stir-fry
- Prep time 20 mins
- Cook time 10 mins
- Serves 4