- Preheat the oven to 190ᵒC / 170ᵒC fan / Gas 5.
- To make the meatballs, mix the mince, garlic and chilli together in a large bowl and shape into 15 balls.
- Heat the oil in a medium sized pan. Add the onion and chilli and lightly soften. Add the remaining sauce ingredients (except the pasta and Parmesan) and bring to the boil.
- Place the balls into the bottom of a large gratin dish and scatter with pasta. Pour over the sauce and carefully roll the balls in the sauce to cover.
- Cover with foil and cook for about 40 minutes, until the pasta is tender.
- Serve scattered with grated Parmesan.
Spicy baked porc meatballs with arrabiata sauce and orzo pasta
- Prep time 15 mins
- Cook time 50 mins
- Serves 4