Spiced Red Coconut Curry
Serves: 2 | Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 225g (8 oz) porc tenderloin fillet, cut into thin slices
- 5ml (1 tsp) oil
- 30ml (2 tbsp) Thai red curry paste
- 200ml can coconut milk
- 10ml (2 tsp) soy sauce
- 50g (2 oz) Tenderstem broccoli
- 2 pak choi , sliced
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 50g (2 oz) salted peanuts
- 1 lime, juice and rind
- fresh coriander leaves to serve
- Heat oil in a large non-stick saucepan/wok, add the porc and brown. Add red Thai curry paste and stir well to coat the meat. Add the coconut milk and soy and simmer for 5-6 minutes until meat is tender.
- Add the broccoli and pak choi and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients and serve with rice noodles tossed together with finely chopped chillies, spring onions and lime rind.
Download recipe card